 Star Wars / 14255
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:43:45 GMT

snipped
Other sets relevent to space/starwars:
7411 - a Kzin!
7412 - a Wampa!

Jeff J

Hey Jeff, you're a fan of the Kzinti?  I love the Man-Kzin wars!!  You're
the only person I know who has ever mentioned the series!  Grrrreat books=)

-Matt