 Star Wars / 13096
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
Has anyone noticed that LEGO did not make Queen Amadala for the new SW EP II
Lego sets?  Yes, I know she it not the queen anymore but this upcoming movie
revolves around her and ankin and yet we get no minifig!  WHY LEGO, WHY!!!!
-AHui

Bah, who knows.  We'll probably see more Episode 2 sets, and I bet Amidala
will appear in a larger one (sex sells; check out the only set that Leia
appears in.  Phooey.) I'm not so bummed about not having a formally dressed
Amidala; none of the locations and places you'd expect to see her have been
made, and none of them are places/things I feel like building myself...the
royal starship is blaspemy, and the palace/courtyards at Naboo...hmm, come
to think of it, that could be pretty fun :)  I seem to recall seeing a MOC
of the area where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon jumped the battle droids (from a
second story walkway).  Anybody know what I'm talking about?  That'd be cool
to see again...

--Josh