 Star Wars / 13144
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Marchetti writes:
I am intrigued by the "Padme and Handmaidens" set idea, but what has it to
do with Paradisa?  Paradisa is about beach settings in white and pink.  Now
don't get me wrong, Padme with the Paradisa babe face would rock -- it's
just that otherwise I don't really see the connection.

-- Hop-Frog
The inital arugment was that while LEGO states that the lego brick is for
ALL KIDS, its really geared more toward BOYS!  The Star Wars line in
particluar has very little 'girl' stuff.  (only 2 girl minifigs).  So Tod
figured that a Paradise/SW set would be a great girl-theme SW set.  IMO I
wanna see paradise back it has some real good parts that you can't find in
girly colors.

ps.
I'm a boy BTW - AHui