 Star Wars / 13132
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 20:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
Has anyone noticed that LEGO did not make Queen Amadala for the new SW EP II
Lego sets?  Yes, I know she it not the queen anymore but this upcoming movie
revolves around her and ankin and yet we get no minifig!  WHY LEGO, WHY!!!!
-AHui

I am not one to start any rumers but don't you think a Queen Amadala or Padime
set would be great for the Paradisa line? You could have small sets devoted to
the Queen's wardrobe with different caps and hats included. You could have a
larger set that includes her changing room and steamer trunks. Of course, the
steamer trunks would be replaced by whatever they using in that Galaxy where
the Naboo are from.

Maybe even a 5 figure star wars set of female Jedi like the 5 figure female
soccer players set.

This would be great! They could call it Star Wars Paradisa.

;^)

Todd