 Star Wars / 13106
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:23:32 GMT

Well, don't worry about Jar Jar. Though he plays a big part, he only has
about three minutes of actual talking time (thank ye o' mighty
script-writers and storyboard designers!)therefore they probably won't make
another one of him!
As far as Amidala goes, the Lego designers might just be chouvanists plain
and simple.

In lugnet.starwars, Peter Guenther writes:

suddenly you will realize with horror, exactly why Jar
Jar Binks is in the series at all.