 Star Wars / 13139
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 08:52:44 GMT

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message
news:GvrD7L.10n@lugnet.com...

I am not one to start any rumers but don't you think a Queen Amadala or • Padime
set would be great for the Paradisa line? You could have small sets • devoted to
the Queen's wardrobe with different caps and hats included. You could have • a
larger set that includes her changing room and steamer trunks. Of course, • the
steamer trunks would be replaced by whatever they using in that Galaxy • where
the Naboo are from.

Good lord, she is a hardened politician, leader of an entire planet
(excluding Jar Jar's lot but they don't count anyway), a warrior to be,
mother of two of the most influential people in the galaxy, and you reduce
her to pondering what outfit to choose in the morning? I ask you :-)

I'm still waiting for the dungaree clad female technic figure with toolbox
accessory set! Needless to say, I am not holding my breath on this one ;-)

Jennifer