 Star Wars / 13103
Re: Where is the Queen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 18:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:

Yeah, you know...we REALLY need more buildings.

No kidding.

I get the feeling the prequals will not be remembered and liked as the
classic trilogy was.  EpII, prove me wrong...

I dunno.  I'm kind of thinking/hoping that after EpII (and maybe EpIII),
we'll have more appreciation for EpI.  But it could be that I'm just a
pollyanna.

Steve