 Star Wars / 13097
Re: Local KMart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:

I'm out to hit the Kmarts hard tomorrow, and if they don't yield up the RBR,
then dang it, another retailer will have to pick up the slack.

Go for it. Not only did I get the RBR as I posted, but I went out and picked
up a Yoda at another Target. I was going to try Wal-Mart but they were Yoda
free. But the Target down the road had some.

If you go to Target look carefully. The couple I've been to have most of the
SWE2 Lego on a front endcap in the toy area. But the large sets (RBR and
Yoda) have been on bottom shelves on one of the aisles. Usually the action
figure aisle.

(Actually, I'm kinda ashamed of how much I've spent already, fully realizing
that we haven't seen the last of Episode II sets this year....)

Yeah, me too. And I bought them at full price at Wal-Mart last week. I
rationalize by thinking that I'm not buying any other Ep2 merchandise
(except the soundtrack.) So far my fiance has been understanding.

Matt . . . So far