 Star Wars / 13089
Re: Local KMart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:
I didn't see the Republic Gunship at my local Kmart, either - wonder if
that's something they'd give a raincheck for? If you think about it, 20% off
of $89.00 is a good chunk of saved change.

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

Battle Droid

No Gunship either at the local Kmart I stopped at monday. Thought the same
thing about how much money off it would be. That for sure made it tempting
had it been there.
travis