 Star Wars / 13093
Re: Local KMart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 01:09:11 GMT

Congratulations!

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who was able to get the RBR
under this deal!

Good Luck on you Yoda search!

On Thu, 2 May 2002 23:58:15 GMT, "Matt Hamand" <mhamand1@juno.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Conrad Frank writes:

Good Luck!

Well I had some this afternoon. On my way home from work I hit a defferent
Target than the one I went to yesterday. Both the cashier I got and the
manager type that she called over to OK the price match had no problems. I
am now the proud owner of an RBR.

I may have to go out later and try the ad again to get a Yoda.

Good Hunting

Matt . . . was somewhat intimidated by the amount of pieces in the box. This
one may have to wait until the weekend.