 Star Wars / 13091
Re: Local KMart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 23:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Conrad Frank writes:

Good Luck!

Well I had some this afternoon. On my way home from work I hit a defferent
Target than the one I went to yesterday. Both the cashier I got and the
manager type that she called over to OK the price match had no problems. I
am now the proud owner of an RBR.

I may have to go out later and try the ad again to get a Yoda.

Good Hunting

Matt . . . was somewhat intimidated by the amount of pieces in the box. This
one may have to wait until the weekend.