 Star Wars / 13094
Re: Local KMart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 04:19:53 GMT

Woowee! Everyone's never-say-die attitude has inspired me.

I'm out to hit the Kmarts hard tomorrow, and if they don't yield up the RBR,
then dang it, another retailer will have to pick up the slack.

I've got my Kmart flier as my ticket to more reckless LEGO spending.
(Actually, I'm kinda ashamed of how much I've spent already, fully realizing
that we haven't seen the last of Episode II sets this year....)

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

In lugnet.starwars, Conrad Frank writes:
Congratulations!

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who was able to get the RBR
under this deal!

Good Luck on you Yoda search!