 Star Wars / 10712
10711  |  10713
Subject:
Ewok Holocaust / Jedi Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:27:54 GMT

So, I guess laying Vader to rest on a funeral pyre on Endor was redundant...

Luke - "Hey, Han! Got a match?"
Han - "Yeah, my butt and your face."
Luke - "Naaah, I mean so's I can get rid of my old man's corpse."
Han - "Just use your robot hand. It's already on fire after Lando torched the
second Death Star and it came crashing into the atmosphere of this moon."
Luke - "Groovy."

<rant>
Also, who thinks that WAY too much is being made over this whole "Jedi" death
thing? Who cares whether or not they "disappear" or if they die and have to be
cremated?

And midichlorians? What kind of plot device is that? Sounds like Anakin was
created from scratch by Palpatine, and that he programmed them to build a kid
inside Shmi. They'll probably use them to explain the whole Clone thing as
well.
</rant>

Who cares, so long as they keep making cool Star Wars Lego sets?

- Sean