 Star Wars / 10711
Re: 7166 Minifig Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Curtis writes:
Just a quick question or two on the Imperial Shuttle:

Ok, this is from memory 'cause I'm at work, the set's at home, and I haven't
looked at the minifigs in some time, so forgive me if I'm wrong:

1) Is the Emperor's torso the same as Darth Maul's or Jedi Luke's?

The torso is very similar, but it's different.  It has a "rope" belt painted
on it instead of the "regular" belt on Maul's and Luke's.

2) Do the Guards have printed torsoes or are they just plain red?

The torsoes are printed with "robe folds."  I can't remember if they're
printed on both the back and the front or just the front.

3) What is the design on the Pilot's torso?

The Pilot has a rank insignia painted on the top left corner of his torso.
I can't remember beyond that however...

Thanks.

Welcome.

Stu C.