 Star Wars / 10700
Re: Ewok Holocaust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
Remember that scene at the end of
ROTJ when they look up into the sky at the exploded Death Star? Now, given the
magnitude of the blast when a 500-kilometer-in-diameter object that is packed
with all sorts of volatile materials explodes in extremely close proximity to
a fragile and earth-like inhabited world (moon), I'd say that Han and Leia
would have to share that kiss while the flesh was being seared from their
rapidly combusting bodies.

  Maybe the Death Star v2.0 exploded in the other direction, *away* from the
moon.  8^)

    Dave!