 Star Wars / *15598 (-100)
  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Whoa...SWEET! The rust/gray combo is nice, and the engine design is awesome! It looks like it could turn on a dime with that engine design. Where did you get the silverized wedges? Did you brasso the ones from Goblin's flyer? They're a spiffy (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) Glad I went to FBTB first this morning! Wowza yowza! Jon, that ship is a beauty! As said, in both forums, you made a great ship even more superb! Those engines fit so well with the overall aesthetic of the "aged" M-Wing. ;-D From the front it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Jon, I'm delighted to see how you keep improving your ships. This one definately stands out. I like the size of the engines compared to the body, the shape and how they are attached, up front. It gives the fighter an interesting top view. Just (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) Whaddya know, you CAN make a great thing better! I like the 3 sided engines! I guess from a font POV, the original M-wing would be 'condensed' OR the new one would be 'extended', hmm...eXtended--is that where you got m'X'l from? Cool (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

"Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HD0502.11I@lugnet.com... (...) But of course: (URL) glad you like it! [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) Wow! I dig the nacelles, very slopey. Does the cockpit, uh, 'open'? Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MXL Advanced Fighter

The idea here is that the original m-wing scout ship was pulled out of storage a hundred years later and turned into a fighter. Check it out! :-) (URL) j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

I'd just like to say ... wow!!!!!!!! I especially like the white landspeeder. Anyway, great job -- maaaaaaan. I love those Sandtroopers, too ... how'd you do the backpacks? (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Hello, I've finally got the Mos Lego pictures up on my Brickshelf site. They don't really do justice to the actual collaborative experience, which was a Geat Lego Moment for me. The last image in the 'Tatooine' folder is a nice close up of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Nathan's B-Wing

Hey everyone, I just uploaded pictures of my buddy Nathan's B-wing. It's lacking in the color purist department, that's sort of my job with building the sucker in MLCAD and ray tracing it, still working on that... Just wanted to share it with you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Airspeeder, Starfighter, and N19 Fighter-Bomber

As commmented previously Brian, I really dig the shape of the N19 as it looks like a militarized Naboo fighter. A little bump for those who may have missed it. Cheers, -G (...) (snipped buncha good stuff) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his gallery to see if he posts these SW custom figs. (...) Let me know when you do (bnh@chem.ucla.edu). I've collected a page of Tolkien MOC links here: (URL) here is my version of Gandalf escaping from Orthanc: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mos Eisley -

James (...) From the scale of the layout it was obvious to us that it would be a great addition to the whole scene. And if you have any specific questions about the Slave Quarters, don't hesitate to email me. Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) Thanks. I don't think any of us have that much tan by ourselves - thats what made it a good choice for a collaborative effort. There was no brief or specification at all - we just said "let make Mos Eisley". Tan was the natural colour. Tan is (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) Thanks very much Jeff, most appreciated. James (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley -

(...) Wow those Slave Quarters are nice, and would have fitted perfectly. I might have to "borrow" a few ideas from it... ;) James (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) I believe that is the work of Pete Reid. (...) The custom minis are also Pete's. There are some piccies on his brickshelf (URL) although not of the Star Wars ones as he only did them very recently to go in Mos Lego. (...) The Battlestar (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

I wouldn't be so quick to ignore smaller ships. I, for one, hope they make an ultra-detailed Falcon. Think about it, it is probably they most recognizable Star Wars ship. Tons of people would buy it. And frankly, the system MF was really (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Wowie wow wow! Dang that's impressive. The Mos Eisley uses more tan than I thought existed. Lots of great details. I really like the building on the far left (cantina?) with the large dome made of plates. The variety of building styles and inclusion (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) Thanks. Apparently due to his association with smugglers, Corran Horn has become obsessed with the almighty dollar, to the extent that he painted hundred dollar bills on his wings. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) I have to give credit to Geert-Jan Meeuwissen for the colors. He made Rogue Squadron ships based on the system scale X-Wing--they're posted in the fbtb customs here: (URL) read several of those books, but without going back through them I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Minifig Hall of Fame update: Darth Vader Destroys The Competition !

(Tis is a re-post of a message that appeared earlier. I had forgotten some newsgroup, so here it goes.) It wasn't even close. Darth Vader won with 520 votes over Blacktron 1 who had 160 votes in second place, Black Falcon (98 votes in 3rd place) and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Definitely the coolest Mos Eisley rendition I've ever seen. All the domes on the buildings are great, and JEEZ that's a lot of tan!!! -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley -

James, Great team effort! (...) Sorry can't come but this would have been a blast to see it with the Slave Quarters that we've done a few months ago. (URL) & Sons (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) James - That display is the best I've ever seen, hands down. I love it. I'd like to send you some of my custom weapons for the troops, to show off at AGM if you don't mind. Free of charge... Lmk with an email please. Jeff (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Mos Lego! The first UK fest of the year was this last weekend at Aldershot. Some of us members of the Brickish Association ((URL) decided to put together a collaborative display, and the theme chosen was Mos Lego. We raided our tan supplies, and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) I think the word is "clapboard" or something like that. -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

Those are pretty cool. I haven't read any Rogue Squadron books in a while, but I'll assume those are pretty accurate. I love the variety of tiles. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) Bruce-- Excellent use of colors, and excellent use of decorated tiles. I espeically liked your use of the black and white tiles from the director's... uh... gee, what *do* you call those things again? ;) --Muze (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MINI Rogue Squadron

Hi all, I've created a MINI Rogue Squadron based on the MINI X-Wing design: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  MOC Airspeeder, Starfighter, and N19 Fighter-Bomber

Hello all, I haven't been around here much in a while (and have been out of the LEGO loop in general lately), but I have built a new original MOC, the N19 Vigilance fighter (and it's variant/cousin the N19A Marauder fighter-bomber), along with pics (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Mini TIE Defender

I finally got into minis. I made a TIE Defender. I also made a mini version of one of my own ships. There's also a grey version of the TIE Fighter and two different colored versions of Jamie's mini D-wing. (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

That's one cool ship. I really like the shape when it's closed. It would still be cool if it couldn't open up, so the fact that it opens into a question mark is icing on the cake. I like the picture captions, too. It was nice getting to see it in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.starwars)

  Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

Oops, I meant to have the Space and Star Wars groups in the non-follow-up list. Those 2 should have been in the main newsgroups. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

Thanks again, to everyone! When I first did the Stormtrooper, and then posted the instructions, I was sure that I'd see some attempts from others-- I love Yutaka Minowa's take: (URL) I think his was done well before mine... I still hope to see (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) SNIP (...) Thanks! Jeff (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) Excellent job, Jeff! Your engine is elegantly constructed: thanks for the detailed view. --Muze (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Corellian ship

I made these microscale ships from my 'bot factory' at work. I changed the color of a few pieces from the real life model to make it look the way I wanted in MLcad. The ships are supposed to resemble the Corellian cruiser-type ships seen in Star (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

(...) Stuart- Once again you have designed a fabolous bust! Extremely creative use of parts! (I first saw this on Tuesday while at FBTB but I'm not yet posting there...sorry about the delay.) I look forward to more. ciao&salaam -Andrew Saada (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Airspeeder

Neat speeder! I like the sand blue/dk. gray combo. Looks more heavily armored with those Jedi Duel wedges on the back. Nifty. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

(...) Ok, this is the best creative use of parts I have seen in a long time :-) great work, realy great work!! Casper (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

Hm.... I wonder, I wonder.... Jabba's Sail Barge? Jawa Sandcrawler? oooh...wait...Cloud City? And wishful thinking--what if it came with a special Lando minifig? Now Cloud City would be most cool...and I can imagine trek fans just drooling to modify (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Airspeeder

I had some sand blue pieces that I wanted to use, and they seemed like they were begging to become an airspeeder, so I made something based very closely on Anakin and Obi-Wan's airspeeder from the Bounty Hunter Pursuit set. I know I've seen other (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Website and Debut MOC

Hello, I've just redone my website; it's no longer just for Star Wars. I've added sections for all the LEGO themes I have worked in. They're a bit sparse as of now but with time I plan to work more in those themes. Anyway, here you go: LEGO @ (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New E-mail address

Dear fellow LEGO fans, I am sending this message to the groups I regularly read and post to, because since today my E-mail address that I used to post with no longer exists! It was jmolen@globalxs.nl... :-( My new adres will be jmolen@zonnet.nl and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) A Mon Calimari capital ship (Akabar's ship in previous email) would be a travesty...grin. Mon-cal ships are notoriously graceful and smooth and just wouldn't fit very well with my classically minded idea of lego...grin. Still, if they make a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

Thanks for all the support, folks! It's all very much appreciated! More to come! stuart (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

Wow! I say no more... just... wow! That is sooo cool. I like it! Jaco "Stuart Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> schreef in bericht news:HCF8CG.HGu@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

(...) Woah! the excellent use of pieces nails the Greedo look perfectly (except he's not face down on a table in a bar on a nowhere planet ;) ) Jeff (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

(...) That is quite remarkable! Frogs as horns? Robin Hood hats as ears?? Foliage as the spine down the middle of the head??? Fabulous and creative parts use. Great job. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

I've commented over on fbtb, but I just wanted to urge everyone to check this out - outstandingly creative use of parts. Bruce (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New SW Minibust MOC: Greedo

Now exclusively on (URL) Greedo Minibust! (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.sculpture) !!

  Re: O-Wing2

O-boy...what a ham ;) As said over 'dere....an excellent overall muscling up of the original with those boat studs bringing the whole package together. Bangarang Jon. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  O-Wing2

I actually wasn't even aware that Tim had posted this on FBTB till just a little while ago. Anyway, here it is: (URL) like this one much more than the O-riginal..haha I'm so funny, ok I'll stop. I'll have some story for the newer fighters in a bit (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

I'm hoping for a Mon Calimari ship. Think of the round pieces!! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) The only "famous" capital ship left (after the ISD and the RBR) (assuming they ignore the VSD) (and ignore smaller ships like the Falcon and the Nubian) is the Neb-B. (URL) would make a beautiful Lego model, although the scale would have to be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Toyfare has new news

Toyfare magazine this month has some previews. Infact they now have a full page in the preview section for lego, I like that. It's nothing we haven't all seen, but there was one tidbit that caught my eye. "There is also talk about releasing another (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

Paul, Thanks for the compliments! More to come... Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

wow i happen to really really like this one keep it up :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Bruce Lowell's utterance expressed in news:HBpFGG.CzJ@lugnet.com: (...) Death Star I from ANH: 120 kilometres in diameter. Death Star II from ROTJ: 160 kilometres in diameter. Numbers from www.starwars.com (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486

Paul Gyugyi's utterance expressed in news:HBxo2H.1MIA@lugnet.com: (...) hehe kewl :) I'll do one and put it next to the 10030 just to put things in perspective... (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486

Very cool models. This set is just a perfect blend of pieces! Here is my model of a Star Destroyer using just the pieces from this set: (URL) took some liberty with the model, especially in the engines, but I like how it turned out. The images were (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

That’s a really interesting find! Right now I wish I was in you’re position. If I had any information I'd readily share it with you. Contact the original owner if it’s at all possible. Knowledge of foreign products is scarce. You’re lucky to have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Limited Build: Micro Lady Luck and Shield Ship

Hi everyone! While chatting with Ashley Glennon at BricksWest 2003, I found myself inspired to build in microscale and with a limited selection of parts. After acquiring all four Star Wars minis, I found myself playing mix and match with these cool (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC

Hey, cool! I like it. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

I recently added several new additions to my Brickshelf gallery: (URL) Misc. stuff: (URL) was thinking of my brother who's getting his master's degree in chemistry, & this idea flashed into my mind, so I made it in MLcad. The green tube is bubbling (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC

I've updated the model, and built a mini ISD to go with it! new pics can be found here: (URL) of the mini ISD can be found here: (URL) you guys like it! and I'll get better pics soon. Wes (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC

(Edit: I don't know how to post it in other places...of well, let's give it another try) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  UPDATED MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

Alright, I made a bit of progress and thought I'd update you guys. I'll have a combination of the technical drawing and actual MOC up sometime tonight, but in the meantime, this will have to do. Also if anyone has suggestions on how to handle the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) The engine upgrade looks great. I prefer the busier looking cockpit of the original, but the ingress/egress feature is cool, too! Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

(...) Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) Yeah, I've been out of the Lugnet loop (and a bit out of Lego) for a while as I've been busy "constructing" my Lego room. I'm frantically working to complete the room as I'm hosting a Sealug meeting in May. When this room is done, and my (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBpGw4.HrE@lugnet.com... (...) box. (...) Eggs are very cool. And I can think of a million other uses for them besides this. As for the fig. I'm not really that into most minifigs but the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Ooh, very cool. This makes me wish I had taken the egg in the Jambalaya box. Is there any background about you signature fig? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

(...) Um... MINI-MINI scale? ;) I'm not sure of the exact size of the Death Star but mine is about 2 inches in diameter... -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Thanks, guys. Once I get my new LEGO site up, I'll have a generic sphere and instructions. I do plan on making spheres of different diameters (and possibly variation Death Stars), but I think I should finish the site first... -Bruce Brucey-Wan's (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Andrew P. Saada" <apsaada@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBo9JA.1HM9@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) of (...) of (...) Thanks very much for the comments. You're one of many who feel this way about the cockpit. I think that I'm going to try and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HBoCo3.1oxr@lugnet.com... (...) I'm fairly pale, but not glow in the dark pale. :-) I think I just love the snape head..looks like he's up to something. (...) live (...) Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HBowGL.t55@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) The "serious" comment might be more complement than you'll ever know. If I can make a flying egg look serious I know I've done something right. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HBp44G.1En3@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! One of my main problems with the first one was access. I like ot shrink myself down and think about how I would get in or out of a ship. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HBo1CK.uqr@lugnet.com... (...) Compare away. (...) me. Me too really. The engines are actually quite a bit bigger. They look a little meaner to me too. (...) cockpit (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:HBo04s.qtM@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks man. Good to here from you again! [ j on ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Those are some cool improvements to a cool ship. I like the sequence of pictures to show how to get out of the cockpit. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

(...) Gil, Thanks for looking! Instructions for the tusken are waiting to be used... the cool thing about the Sand People is that the costumes had lots of variations, so a whole "family" could be created by varying certain little elements! Post (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Very cool Jon...very 'serious' looking. That swivling cockpit chair and ladder combo are great - functions that normally take up too much space are so nicely compact. So this is where your study in a new mounted gun design found it's home, eh? Great (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Your sig-fig needs some sun. Or a little stage makeup :). I like almost all the new stuff. Cockpit looks a bit... spare, but I can live with that. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) [snip] (...) start on the canopy. Look forward to later progress. *HOPES FOR RAINBOW PIECES TO TURN TO GR(EEN & EY)* ciao&salaam -Andrew (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Jon, (Yay, I can *finally* post about one of your ships!) I think the G-Wing and GDX-Wing are both excellent models. You created some very innovative part usage and orientation. I like the engine pods/legs of the GDX better than the original. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:HBo2EB.xCI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. And the fig sounds about right then. (...) I'll try to get a new seed up later tonight. New computer review a little later. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) So will I. Unfortunately, my quantity of bricks is likely to fall short of the amount needed to build the entire thing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue procuring the necessary parts at a rate consistent with my building process. Otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) the tail. Looks like your sig-fig could use a little sunlight, though. Now, quit updating your MOC's and selling Alphabet fighters and get to updating the .space sidebar with a new seed part. I need inspiration! Adrian (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Nice remake. I can't help comparing it with the original though - Everything behind the cockpit is greatly improved. the colours work better on the new one with the more contained areas of light grey and the more libreral use of dark grey. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) -mark (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The GDX Starfighter

Check out the next generation of G-Wing fighter. (URL) have some descriptive text for this and the K-Wing in a bit. And yeah that is my sig fig flying it around. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) I always thought of this one as the "sea turtle" freighter. I'll be interested to see how it comes out. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

Gil, Thanks for your compliments! The tridents are electrified spears to deter any creature from mistaking the craft as its next meal. So you did look at the second page where the close-ups of the interior and exterior details are. Had a little fun (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Heh, what scale would that set be, quarkosize or something? :-) Dave "Bruce Lowell" <bruce@kus-numa.net> wrote in message news:HBJvwp.IF1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

That's beautiful stuff Amado! I think this is my favorite one of yours to date. Again, using the panels, bubbledomes and engine flares from the subs it really does look like a Gungan craft. The small details like the tridents mounted on the roof are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

Good stuff on the Clonetrooper Stuart...using the black handlebar to create the 'arrow slit' of the helmet is an excellent and unorthadox idea! As mentioned before, still love that Tusken...might make one for my desk :) Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

This is gonna be something! But, could you please reduce the size of future photo's. They are huge! Jaco "Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:HBMFoG.G68@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact