 Star Wars / 15557
Re: Toyfare has new news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:46:08 GMT

Hm....

I wonder, I wonder.... Jabba's Sail Barge?  Jawa Sandcrawler?
oooh...wait...Cloud City?  And wishful thinking--what if it came with a
special Lando minifig?

Now Cloud City would be most cool...and I can imagine trek fans just
drooling to modify the thing into spacedock!

just my meandering thoughts....

Scott

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff McClain writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I'm hoping for a Mon Calimari ship. Think of the round pieces!!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG

A Mon Calimari capital ship (Akabar's ship in previous email) would be a
travesty...grin.  Mon-cal ships are notoriously graceful and smooth and just
wouldn't fit very well with my classically minded idea of lego...grin.
Still, if they make a bunch of "specialty" pieces, then mabye, but that just
disgraces lego, I feel.

-JM