 Star Wars / 15710
Re: Toyfare has new news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 16:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Howell writes:
Personally, I'd like to see the Trade Federation Battleship

It's big, round, and all greebly. Somehow I don't think we will see another
bad-guy ship though.

     While I doubt any of the Trade Federation ships will see production in
UCS form if none of them have even shown up in minifig scale, I very much
expect we'll see more bad-guy ships.  There are three more TIEs, the
speederbike, the walkers, the SSD, and the Lambda class shuttle, not to
mention the Probe Droid, the sail barge, skiffs, and Slave I.  I wouldn't
expect to see all four TIEs produced within the next ten years, but I
wouldn't be shocked to see at least one of them, and I'd be surprised if we
didn't see at _least_ one of the other Imperial ships, and very disappointed
if we never see Slave I.

The Millenium Falcon is most likely.

     Given that they just released one of the Star Destroyers, I doubt we'll
see the SSD right away, otherwise I would have said it was a toss-up between
the two.