 Star Wars / 15542
15541  |  15543
Subject:
Toyfare has new news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 05:08:56 GMT

Toyfare magazine this month has some previews.  Infact they now have a full
page in the preview section for lego, I like that.  It's nothing we haven't
all seen, but there was one tidbit that caught my eye.  "There is also talk
about releasing another ship in the scale of the star destroyer.."  Anybody
got a clue what it might be?  Death Star?  Ackbar's big ugly ship, whatever
the name is.  I would like to see a playset that size and price range, that
would be worth it.  Lots of figs and stuff.  But has anybody heard rumors of
what it might be?  Toyfare isn't usually known for bogus rumors, that one
came from the Toy Fair in NY recently.