 Star Wars / 15570
Re: MINI Rogue Squadron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've created a MINI Rogue Squadron based on the MINI X-Wing design:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/sw/swmods06.html

PLMKWYT,
Bruce

Bruce--

Excellent use of colors, and excellent use of decorated tiles.  I espeically
liked your use of the black and white tiles from the director's... uh...
gee, what *do* you call those things again?  ;)

--Muze