 Star Wars / 15578
Re: MINI Rogue Squadron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Martin writes:
Those are pretty cool.  I haven't read any Rogue Squadron books in a while,
but I'll assume those are pretty accurate.  I love the variety of tiles.

I have to give credit to Geert-Jan Meeuwissen for the colors.  He made Rogue
Squadron ships based on the system scale X-Wing--they're posted in the fbtb
customs here:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/index.asp?action=search&searchstring=asyr&section=gallery&name=gm

I've read several of those books, but without going back through them I
probably would have only remembered the color scheme for Corran Horn's fighter.
So my color schemes for these MINIs are more based on Geert's color schemes
for those system ships than they are on my memory of the books.

Bruce