 Star Wars / 15585
Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Garcia writes:
Definitely the coolest Mos Eisley rendition I've ever seen.  All the domes
on the buildings are great, and JEEZ that's a lot of tan!!!

-Stefan-

Thanks. I don't think any of us have that much tan by ourselves - thats what
made it a good choice for a collaborative effort.

There was no brief or specification at all - we just said "let make Mos
Eisley". Tan was the natural colour.

Tan is the new black!

James