 Star Wars / 15584
Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:33:19 GMT

James - That display is the best I've ever seen, hands down. I love it.
I'd like to send you some of my custom weapons for the troops, to show
off at AGM if you don't mind. Free of charge...
Lmk with an email please.

Jeff

Thanks very much Jeff, most appreciated.

James