 Star Wars / 15511
Re: The GDX Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:21:10 GMT

Jon,

(Yay, I can *finally* post about one of your ships!)
I think the G-Wing and GDX-Wing are both excellent models.  You created some
very innovative part usage and orientation.  I like the engine pods/legs of
the GDX better than the original.  However, I also think that the original
cockpit fits "better."  I realize you probably like the lowering feature of
the new one (I do too), but in terms of balancing the space of the canopy,
the first one does it for me.
I look forward to the descriptions (one of the best parts!).  I am sorry
that you have to sell some of the Alpha Fighters.  I hope things go well
with the move and that you settle into your new home.
As always, keep up the superb work!

ciao&salaam,
Andrew

In lugnet.starwars, Jon Palmer writes:
Check out the next generation of G-Wing fighter.

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/gdx1.html

I'll have some descriptive text for this and the K-Wing in a bit.
And yeah that is my sig fig flying it around.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com