 Star Wars / 15503
Re: Gungan Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:54:28 GMT

Gil,

Thanks for your compliments!

The tridents are electrified spears to deter any creature from mistaking the
craft as its next meal. So you did look at the second page where the
close-ups of the interior and exterior details are.

Had a little fun with the passengers instead of just letting them sit and
stare up front. The canopies are similar to the new Slave I but the shorter
type that came from the Mission Deep Sea sets (Windscreen 8 x 6 x 2 Curved
x224).

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Gil Shaw writes:
That's beautiful stuff Amado!  I think this is my favorite one of yours to
date.  Again, using the panels, bubbledomes and engine flares from the subs
it really does look like a Gungan craft.

The small details like the tridents mounted on the roof are nice
touches...they look like they have a purpose rather than just decoration.

I love the head on shot with the passengers all visable....those Slave 1
canopies looks excellent here, BTW.

Great stuff Amado - your dioramas are great, but I think I may like your
original creations even more!

Cheers,
-Gil