 Star Wars / 15540
Re: Gungan Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:39:01 GMT

wow
i happen to really really like this one

keep it up :-)

-paul

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gunga Shuttle;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

For mass transportation the Gungan navy operates shuttle crafts that ply the
streams of Naboo to bring the natives from the depths of Otoh Gunga to the
surface of Theed. Fully equipped with two electromotive field motors that
provide ample thrust and power to carry 20 passengers and a crew of four.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons