 Star Wars / 15559
Re: Airspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:41:14 GMT

Neat speeder!  I like the sand blue/dk. gray combo.  Looks more heavily
armored with those Jedi Duel wedges on the back.  Nifty.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Martin writes:
I had some sand blue pieces that I wanted to use, and they seemed like they
were begging to become an airspeeder, so I made something based very closely
on Anakin and Obi-Wan's airspeeder from the Bounty Hunter Pursuit set.  I
know I've seen other MOCs based on this set.  I don't remember seeing a sand
blue one, though, so hopefully this is a little different.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Airspeeder.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/