 Space / 996
Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Classic Space Cosmic Fleet Voyager: (I think this is one of my favorite
spaceships)

Yikes!  You're going to think me a *very* remiss Space-head but...

I've never seen that ship before.

Yeah, yeah, I know, stop looking at me like that.  I want one, though.  I want
it NOW.

All those great parts!  :(

I love that one, too.  IMO, it's better than even BT1 ships!