 Space / 994
Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:48:33 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Classic Space Cosmic Fleet Voyager: (I think this is one of my favorite
spaceships)

Yikes!  You're going to think me a *very* remiss Space-head but...

I've never seen that ship before.

Yeah, yeah, I know, stop looking at me like that.  I want one, though.  I want
it NOW.

All those great parts!  :(

This is one of the best "real" ships I think LC (TLC, TLG, LG, etc.)
ever produced. The cockpit is massive, with tons of room for the pilot
and computers, the rest of the ship can easily hold many minifigs, along
with computers and equipment. The back end can be separated for a little
base. It is neat. A few MOC creations can come to mind, like I
eliminated the cargo carriers in the back for the little gray vehicle, I
took out the gray vehicle, put some decent weapons on it, etc.

Its amazing when I first discovered LUGNET and Pause and Fibblesnork the
amount of sets I have never seen before, like most of the original Space
sets, which still blow my mind, along with a lot of the earlier town
sets. Ah, the good ol days. I certainly would pick up 5 or 6 of these
now, if I had the chance. Oh well, I guess I will have to be content
with my 5 Snowspeeders! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html