 Space / 868
Re: What all has TLC done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:07:44 GMT

Ron Atkinson <rlanet@yahoo.com> wrote:
I will have to agree with Z. I do love space theme. I do love SW but they
are not lot option for me. For example: in space you have the minifigs in
space suit and you can create many different type of ships. With SW
minifigs, will you like to use Luke in the space with no space suit and in
some kind of ship that was never created before in the movie?

Sure, but luckily, the town space port astronauts are very cool, and
available for purchase by themselves and as part of a pretty decent cheap
set (#6463).