 Space / 871
Re: What all has TLC done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:30:31 GMT

The new stuff is pathetic.  It's too juniorized to be useful.

I disagree with you on this one completely.  What you made is a blanket
statement and while much if not most of the new LEGO sets are juniorized they
are not all juniorized.

IMO the Star Wars sets are anything but juniorized.  These sets are awsome for
parts and even the few special parts they have made for Star Wars are useful
for the most part.  If you think Star Wars is juniorized I doubt you will ever
find a production set you like.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/