 Space / 975
Re: What all has TLC done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:57:04 GMT

Bones Dragon wrote in message ...

Good point.. Too bad they're considered to be a "Town" set,
eh?    :)    I'm hoping that the space line was cancelled simply
with the plan of re-introducing it next year, like they did with
the castle sets. Personally, if they come up with something
cool that replaces those UFO and insectoid series, then I'll
be very happy. In the meantime, the spaceport series is what
I'm working with (in fact, it's what cought my attention and
got me back into legos again).

Yeah, me too! One of my first post-dark-age purchases was the 6456 space
port and, despite having some minor juniorisation (and that annoying
light-n-sound piece) it's still one of my favourite sets. Full of features,
and it also looks plain sexy. Oh, and most importantly, it's just crying out
for you to build stuff around it.

Paul