 Space / 1009
Re: What all has TLC done?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:11:24 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> writes:

The Extreme Team use them, too. Those 'figs look really cool.

I think so too...I especially like the printing on the back.  I like the
RES-Q figs too--the bright orange trim on the white jackets is great...I
just wish they didn't say RES-Q on the back.

I've got some faded white classic space figs who are planning to donate
their backpacks to cover the logo. Alternatively you could use ET divers
airtanks instead (although it looks a bit odd).

:: paul