 Space / 8991
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:

I guess you could sum all of this discussion up as 'size doesn't matter,
creativity and effectiveness do.'

Exactly!  Heather Patey's recent Swan Boat (er, um, at
<http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=8960>) is an excellent example of this.
It's not technically advanced--the construction is fairly
straightforward, there's not a lot of explicit detail, and it's not a
big model.

But it is both *very* creative and effective!  I love the Swan Boat, and
I wish there were more MOCs in the same vein.

Steve