 Space / 8951
RE: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 04:24:00 GMT

A. Mark Wilburn writes:
And for those people who think we're only impressed cause it's huge:
nope, he's blown me away with his small creations too (esp his
incredible double-wide cars).

I tend to use a ton of parts no matter what I build.  Even my double wide
cars are 200-300 parts each.  But I guess they are still some of my smallest
creations

You want REALLY depressing? Keep in mind he's only 18 or so. =p

Hey! 19! ;)  In case you ever forget again:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=262
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu