 Space / 8948
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 03:49:26 GMT

Honestly guys regarding my site, pretty soon here I think there are just
gonna be 2 categories for big ships: Big and Supa Phat Big. : ) I'm not that
concerned about what the ships role is for these categories, if its big then
nuff said. I'd like the largest category (what is now the capital ships
section) to have a minimum of 100 studs but I'll probably just stick with
the current 75. The other section (right now sub capital) should have a
limit of at least 50 studs...or ships with a decent amount of bulk.
I'll update the submission page soon to reflect the new criteria.

Heck yeah Bram's ship will be on the site. Also I need to put up:

Dan's Gibralter
Joel's Taranis
Mark's Bricriu

And any other big ships I might have missed.

I'm also cleaning up the existing content --and making a personal site : )

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message
I guess it is all up to Bram and Jon to discuss...

My "Valour" Advanced Gunship is barely 89 studs long, and it is classified • as a
gunship too, yet I still asked Jon to put it in the capital ship section. • Why?
Well probably because Jon set the minimal length limit for capital ships • to be
60 studs. Therefore, my ship, as well as Bram's "technically" belongs in • the
capital ship section.

BTW Bram I love the ship! A true engineering marvel! The details are • beautiful,
as is the overall design. The only thing I dislike is the landing gear. Of
course this is just a minor and personal complaint. Again, excellent job • Bram!

Take care,

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOKAAAY...I can see when I am beat.  (oh for crying out loud....)

Guys, go to brickshelf and check out Bram's entry for the non-voilent • space
moc contest, if you haven't seen it yet.  He just finished it.  WOW! • I am
simply beside myself with joy...

I'm going to sulk now...

:^P

(PS: Bram...EXCELLENT!  A work of art, truely!)

Hey Jon, you are going to post this baby on the Galactic Shipyard, right?

My question is this:  It's obviously well over the 80 stud limit, so is • it a
CAPITAL or a SUB-CAPITAL?

hhhhmmmmm....INTERSETING QUESTION!  :^)

~Trev