 Space / 8941
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 23:52:50 GMT

I guess it is all up to Bram and Jon to discuss...

My "Valour" Advanced Gunship is barely 89 studs long, and it is classified as a
gunship too, yet I still asked Jon to put it in the capital ship section. Why?
Well probably because Jon set the minimal length limit for capital ships to be
60 studs. Therefore, my ship, as well as Bram's "technically" belongs in the
capital ship section.

BTW Bram I love the ship! A true engineering marvel! The details are beautiful,
as is the overall design. The only thing I dislike is the landing gear. Of
course this is just a minor and personal complaint. Again, excellent job Bram!

Take care,

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOKAAAY...I can see when I am beat.  (oh for crying out loud....)

Guys, go to brickshelf and check out Bram's entry for the non-voilent • space
moc contest, if you haven't seen it yet.  He just finished it.  WOW!  I am
simply beside myself with joy...

I'm going to sulk now...

:^P

(PS: Bram...EXCELLENT!  A work of art, truely!)

Hey Jon, you are going to post this baby on the Galactic Shipyard, right?

My question is this:  It's obviously well over the 80 stud limit, so is it a
CAPITAL or a SUB-CAPITAL?

hhhhmmmmm....INTERSETING QUESTION!  :^)

~Trev