 Space / 9054
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:51:23 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:GE4G9t.Hpq@lugnet.com...

I guess you could sum all of this discussion up as 'size doesn't matter,
creativity and effectiveness do.'

All thing considered, if I saw two MOCs that both showed high creativity and
effectiveness, I would be more impressed by the larger ones. So it's more a
case of "Size matters, but only when standards of creativity are met"... but
that's just my preference, I suspect. I tend to build big MOCs because I
can, and I also tend to go "wow" at something big. Bring on the big 'uns!

--
Cheers,
Paul