 Space / 9055
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:59:16 GMT

BTW, many thanks to Trevor for starting this thread up in .space. For some
bizarre reason Bram trimmed .space off the followup-to list on his original
post, so in my newsreader it looked like nobody had commented on his MOC!
:-)

--
Cheers,
Paul

P.S. No, I won't I use the web interface, it's a lot slower than NNTP when
you're in Australia on the link I'm on...

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
OOKAAAY...I can see when I am beat.  (oh for crying out loud....)

Guys, go to brickshelf and check out Bram's entry for the non-voilent • space
moc contest, if you haven't seen it yet.  He just finished it.  WOW!  I am
simply beside myself with joy...

I'm going to sulk now...

:^P

(PS: Bram...EXCELLENT!  A work of art, truely!)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.
Visit the Astro Lift Company home page at:
http://members.home.net/tpruden3/