 Space / 8964
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 18:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I tend to use a ton of parts no matter what I build.  Even my double wide
cars are 200-300 parts each.  But I guess they are still some of my smallest
creations

Heh. I guess I meant the impression of overall size... if piece count was
the criteria then I wouldn't have any small creations either!

You want REALLY depressing? Keep in mind he's only 18 or so. =p

Hey! 19! ;)  In case you ever forget again:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=262

Oh, ok, that makes me feel slightly less depressed. At least you're old
enough to drink (well, here in Canada anyway. Er, not to imply that you
would! I don't myself).

Hmm... I think this begins to explain why the stuff you build is stuff I
wish I'd come up with...

Never heard of Mark Tansey (although I'm sure I'm about to get an earful),
but Dali and Escher are 2 of my all time favourites as well (along with
Monet). I am a computer graphics programmer, and I used to paint and sketch
(until someone broke in and stole... all my paintings and drawings??? Why on
earth would someone break in and steal JUST that, and leave actual valuable
items behind, I'll never understand. Still aggrivated thinking about it).

Plus I know you're also a car buff. Figures! (Probably military plane buff too)

Heck, I could base my own Lugnet description completely on yours, except I
don't have a camera (music writing / recording equipment instead; keyboards
and guitars) and my favourite non Lego toy would have to be videogames.

Oh, yeah that and I'm much, much older (and slightly decrepit).

Mark W.