 Space / 8934
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 22:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
Uh,
Bram has NOT sent this to me as an entry for the contest,
and the deadline is today

Thanks for pointing that out. Expression about us all 'jumping the gun'
suddenly comes to mind. D'oh.

Still, it's a pretty awesome MOC.  I just got so excited to see it, that's
all.  :^)

Clock's ticking, Bram!  tick tick tick...hehe