 Space / 5968
Re: New freighter sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, my camera batteries pooped out on me after only a couple
pics. (Lo and behold, the missus has been using the camera) so you guys only
get to see exterior shots at the moment.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

                      (snip...snippity...snip...snip)

     Hey there!  How far do you have to walk for new batteries?:-}
     I know you're accustomed to recieving a lot of comments on your MOCs,
but did you ever emagine you would get this many with only TWO pics?
     Anyhow, it's pretty cool.  Outlandish ship designs like this are pure
inspiration subjects.
     I've been reorganizing my parts.  I didn't realize I had so many:-}
     By the way, my wife is looking over my shoulder at this moment and
discovered the facial expressions we use in our posts.  She now officialy
refers to us as a different species (i.e. "those people", "you people",
"your kind".)
     I hope to begin building again as soon as I have some more storage
containers to finish sorting (by piece type this time, not color...heavens
no, never again by color!!).  I'm also dismantling my experiments for parts
fodder.
     Well, it's off to work with me.  Here's to happy building...who-hoo!!:-}
          -Kirby