 Space / 5881
Re: New freighter sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:

Oooooh.  Cool.  Yet another awesome MOC from Mr.Sandlin.  Your pictures
are few in number, and because of that I am forced to ask this question:
What part/s did you use to make the cockpit?  The picture doesn't help much,
but it appears to be a piece similar to those used in Classic Space bases
(is it?).  I look forward to seeing more pictures, especially of the inside.
I am really feeling pressured to destroy my models and build something
like that, but at the same time, I hate to dismantle anything.  Does anyone
have any advice?  Should I set up a collection of parts specifically for
disposable creations?

Actually, this is why I've started LDrawing all of my MOCs.  That way I've
got the instructions forever on my hard drive in case I ever want to rebuild
the model.  Of course I also keep all of the intstructions to all of the
official models I buy (mainly SW,) just in case I need to dismantle one for
parts.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html