 Space / 5999
5998  |  6000
Subject:
Space World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Oh man, here you are talking about lack of funds and I totally forgot to
send my Space World contribution.  I'll get on it soon...

     Hey Mark, I've been meaning to ask you about Space World but keep
forgetting, seems like I'm not the only one!
     How about an updated post for the delinquent contributers (I'm sure you
know how to urge them nicely to pay:^)  I'm sure there are others besides me
who would like to know the progress (if any) on Spce World.  And there are
certainly newbies who are not as informed as myself (not that I can
faithfully call myself informed as I humbly revealed in my post to Mr. Pruden).
     If you are still taking new contributions, I'm game.  Unfortuntaely I
sorta forgot how much the minnimum was that you were asking for.
     ~Kirby~