 Space / 6020
Re: Space World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:42:16 GMT

Trevor Pruden wrote:

Mark Sandlin writes:

As of right now, I have only received one donation for $25. I don't really
have a minimum amount that I require from people. The target amount is $150,
mainly because hosting for a year costs about $100, plus the necessary money
for getting a domain name and various and sundry setup fees the provider
charges (I was going to use Pair.com)

Oh.  I didn't think of the domain name.  Please disregard my previous
numbers, Gents...Marks are correct.

So as it stands right now,  I have received $25 from Trevor, and I'll pitch
in $25 of my own. That's $50.

:-)  Comon people!  The more we donate, the faster this happens!  You easily
spend 50 bucks on a nice dinner for two and a movie, in a single night!  It
was my understanding originally that there were a bunch of people willing to
donate.  Remember that the Brickshelf will not be around forever!
Eventually we will need a more central site to showcase space MOCs.

I suppose I could pitch in a little. It's the least I could do.

--
I think it'd be funny if someone
egged Martha Stewart's house.