 Space / 5876
Re: New freighter sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:06:35 GMT

Bram Lambrecht at bram@cwru.edu wrote:

Wow, that's ugly!  But I mean that in the best way possible...

Yeah, it kind of goes in the "ugly freighter" category with the Gazelle

I love the
details and (very) original shape.  Did you try to make the large gray belly
detachable?  It looks like it could be a standard cargo box[1] (with its own
landing gear).  You could then develop other attachments to the fuselage for
different typed of cargo.

Hmm, that's a neat idea.

1) Like those big containers they put your luggage in before it goes inside
a Boeing 747 .

That's another neat idea. I haven't made a modular container ship yet. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego