 Space / 5865
5864  |  5866
Subject:
New freighter sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:23:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

'Twas a quiet afternoon at the Sandlin residence yesterday, so I spent it
building a new spaceship. I guess this one turned out to be a freighter as
well. I gotta think of some other civvie vessels. :^)

Anyhoo, this uses 1/4 saucers similarly to Neverwhere, but it also has a
main fuselage above the saucers. I got the idea while watching the anime
"Cowboy Bebop" Saturday evening.

Unfortunately, my camera batteries pooped out on me after only a couple
pics. (Lo and behold, the missus has been using the camera) so you guys only
get to see exterior shots at the moment.

Features to come:

Opening Boarding ramp

Folding landing gear

Opening side hatch