 Space / 6003
Re: Space World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:24:04 GMT

Hey Mark, I've been meaning to ask you about Space World but keep
forgetting, seems like I'm not the only one!
How about an updated post for the delinquent contributers (I'm sure you
know how to urge them nicely to pay:^)  I'm sure there are others besides me
who would like to know the progress (if any) on Spce World.  And there are
certainly newbies who are not as informed as myself (not that I can
faithfully call myself informed as I humbly revealed in my post to Mr.
Pruden).
If you are still taking new contributions, I'm game.  Unfortuntaely I
sorta forgot how much the minnimum was that you were asking for.
~Kirby~

All Righty then,

For all newbies: Space world is mainly going to be a site that collects
links to Space Lego sites all over the 'net. We have discussed various
sections of the site dealing with characters people have created, as well as
a showcase of people's MOCs

As of right now, I have only received one donation for $25. I don't really
have a minimum amount that I require from people. The target amount is $150,
mainly because hosting for a year costs about $100, plus the necessary money
for getting a domain name and various and sundry setup fees the provider
charges (I was going to use Pair.com)

So as it stands right now,  I have received $25 from Trevor, and I'll pitch
in $25 of my own. That's $50.

We're a third of the way there.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--