 Space / 5875
Re: New freighter sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:04:46 GMT

Jonathan Mizner at mizners@aol.com wrote:

Oooooh.  Cool.  Yet another awesome MOC from Mr.Sandlin.  Your pictures
are few in number,

Yeah, because my batteries died. I'll take more pictures later, I promise.
:^)

and because of that I am forced to ask this question:
What part/s did you use to make the cockpit?  The picture doesn't help much,
but it appears to be a piece similar to those used in Classic Space bases
(is it?).

It's a 4x10 canopy turned backwards.

I look forward to seeing more pictures, especially of the inside.
I am really feeling pressured to destroy my models and build something
like that, but at the same time, I hate to dismantle anything.  Does anyone
have any advice?  Should I set up a collection of parts specifically for
disposable creations?

I have enough parts to build a few detailed MOCs before I start to feel the
constraints of needing certain pieces. Inevitably, I will photograph them
and dismantle them for use in other creations. If I didn't take stuff apart,
I wouldn't be able to build new things very often. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego