 Space / 6002
Re: Space World ????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:16:04 GMT

It's the proposed central space lego based website that will be a central
focal point for all our space lego websites.  It sort of gives a starting
point for all space nut surfers with links, and if I'm not mistaken there
will be other cool features too.  The minimum was 100$ for the year total
for the website itself, and the minimum contribution was 10$ from each
person, I think.  The more money, the better because if we gather more than
100 clams we secure more than just one year of service.  Anyone and everyone
is encouraged to contribute.  It's not to take away from Lugnet, but instead
cater more to our needs on the side.

Mr. Sandlin, could you give the crowd an update?  Thanks a bunch!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
wtf is Space World?

-paul

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Oh man, here you are talking about lack of funds and I totally forgot to
send my Space World contribution.  I'll get on it soon...

    Hey Mark, I've been meaning to ask you about Space World but keep
forgetting, seems like I'm not the only one!
    How about an updated post for the delinquent contributers (I'm sure you
know how to urge them nicely to pay:^)  I'm sure there are others besides me
who would like to know the progress (if any) on Spce World.  And there are
certainly newbies who are not as informed as myself (not that I can
faithfully call myself informed as I humbly revealed in my post to Mr. Pruden).
    If you are still taking new contributions, I'm game.  Unfortuntaely I
sorta forgot how much the minnimum was that you were asking for.
    ~Kirby~